A viewer for news in RDF/RSS format that can be run as replicant on the desktop.
Please send bug reports
! Any help with the translations is appreciated too :-)
- 2016-02-29: Bebits.com is gone, old binaries aswell. Thus BeOS R5 and Zeta are officially no longer supported :-(
- UPDATE 2010-04-14:
- proper Haiku builds will be released "soon", most likely on Bebits.
- As of r36238, friss can be selected as an OptionalPackage when building Haiku (GCC4) from source. Many thanks to Pulkomandy!
2010-05-28: Note to self, fix this!
- Ver. 0.5
- Preview mode was added due to popular demand, full mode (incl. permanent tree view) is planned for the 0.5 release.
- Feed list is now a tree of real categories
- Language German popup
- Language Swedish preferences
- Ver. beta4
- Ver. beta3
- Color Adaption changing from one workspace with a bright background to one with a dark color made problems before. As you can see in this assembled screnshot, the background and text colors change correspondingly. Note: this is not transparency!
- Preferences window presenting the color adaption options
- Ver. pre12
- Ver. pre10
ZurÃ¼ck zur CodingCorner